Sink & Surface Cleaner Sanitizer
S&S sanitizes and disinfects hard and non-porous surfaces with a single product, eliminating the rinsing step and enabling higher yields for cleaning teams.
Concentrated product "2 in 1" for cleaning surfaces in contact with food, with a report against SARS-CoV-2 with action IN just 15 seconds, and against Norovirus with action in 30 seconds.
Faster cleaning than ever before.
SANITATION PRODUCT REGISTERED WITH ANVISA M.S, No. 300530921
S&S is now available in Brazil.
 See label instructions for use. EPA Accredited Statement.
 When following the instructions.
 See product label for complete list of microorganisms.
|Product Code||Pack Size|
Features and Benefits
- 2-in-1 cleaner without rinsing and with disinfectant effect for surfaces in contact with food
- Effective against SARS-CoV-2 within 15 seconds of action (1)
- Effective against Norovirus within 30 seconds of action (2)
- Immediate effectiveness at any temperature
- Extended use applications such as 3-compartment sink disinfectant and food contact surface disinfectant
- Disinfectant for food contact surfaces: Cleaning and sanitizing hard and non-porous surfaces intended for food contact, such as tables, counters and processing equipment
- Sanitation of 3-compartment sinks
- Disposable Cloth System
- SARS-CoV-2 in 15 seconds (1)
- Norovirus and flu and cold viruses in 30 seconds (2)
- Bacteria, including Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus, aureas, Escherichia coli, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli 0157:H7, Listeria monocytogenes, Campylobactor jejuni, Shigella flexneri, Shigella sonnei, Yersinia enterocolitica (Metakalococcus resistant to Cronobacter) for use on food contact surfaces; elimination in 30 seconds when applied at 2.2 – 4.4 mL/L.
(1) See instructions for use on label. EPA Accredited Statement.
(2) If instructions are followed correctly.
Health Department Resources
Sink & Surface Cleaner Sanitizer is a no rinse sanitizer that is registered as a cleaner and sanitizer for use on hard, non-porous food-contact surfaces under EPA Registration No. 1677-260.