Nalco Water Crepe Analysis Toolbox Technology
The Nalco Water Crepe Analysis Toolbox, or NCAT Technology, is one of a suite of new sensor and automation tools developed by Nalco Water and its technology partners to provide tissue makers with increased knowledge of creping performance. These tools are designed to assist tissue makers in delivering consistent product quality, improved machine efficiency and extended asset availability.
Nalco Water Crepe Analysis Toolbox (NCAT) Delivers
- Quantitative measurements of crepe structure
- Fast, on-site results for Yankee coating optimization
- Quality control feedback for the effect of creping blade age on crepe structure
- Effective troubleshooting tool to identify problems with sheet quality in the CD or MD
- Quick feedback to improve product development and process optimization efforts