Klercide™ 70/30 Denatured Ethanol – Blended with WFI
Ecolab’s Klercide 70/30 Denatured Ethanol blended with Water for Injection (WFI) is 70% denatured ethanol blended with WFI with endotoxin level guaranteed to be less than 0.25EU/ml. The alcohol blend is 0.2 micron filtered then filled and triple bagged in a Grade C / ISO Class 5 cleanroom before being terminally sterilized by gamma irradiation.
Features and Benefits
- Use: Daily disinfection for large and small surfaces, including but not limited to product contact areas, glove disinfection, transfer disinfection and removal of residues.
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal and Virucidal
- Residues: Low residue profile product. Endotoxin levels guaranteed to be <0.25eu>0.25eu>
- Format: The trigger spray format incorporates the patented SteriShield Delivery System (SDS) which ensures the sterility of the contents is preserved throughout use. Available in a range of formats including trigger sprays, capped containers, aerosols and impregnated pouch wipes. All formats are triple bagged.
- Compatibility: Compatible with an extensive range of cleanroom surfaces and the Klercide and Klerwipe range.
Related Cleanroom Solutions
Learn more about how Ecolab’s Cleanroom solutions can help your facility produce safe, compliant products that exceed patient standards, measurably improve operational efficiency and help achieve sustainability goals.
This is a carousel. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots.
No related solution pages were found.